Monday, December 18, 2006

If I could have my way:

I'd like the theme song, "I'm Beebalicious", to be played every time I walked into a room

Every night, as I'd lay down in bed, I'd like to have Morgan Freeman do a narration/voiceover, something like, "After another long day, Marc had decided it was about that time to lay his head on a soft pillow and drift asleep. The stars will always shine, and the sun will always rise, and tonight he will sleep soundly"....

Miss Lippy would serve lunch to all my friends every day

Yoko Ono would never be allowed to make music again, and all previously created abominations would be erased from the history of the world

Nap time would be reinstated....and bob ross would still be alive painting little happy trees as we drifted asleep

Keifer Sutherland would do a "This meeting takes place between the hours of 2 and 3 pm" before the start of all meetings

People would stop saying to me, "you have waaay too much time"

No comments: