Saturday, February 10, 2007

Marc's Scavenger Hunt continues!!!!

see previous post before reading......you all thought it was over...that the requests were done....oh...how wrong we all were.....


****
2 hours after last message
****
Could you bring my earrings?

If you look at the photo of me in the navy kimono (on my bedside table) you will see the earrings I am looking for.

I believe that they are in the Chinese Pagoda that is on the ladder bookshelf to the left of my bureau.
It has a matching necklace. They are together in a small plastic bag.
They are sort of delicate, just so you know.

I am not sure which drawer they are in... the top of the pagoda opens up...then there are 2 or 3 drawers that you can open once you have opened the small gate at the bottom of the pagoda.

If for some reason they are not there... check the pink jewelry box, then the blue jewelry box on my bureau.

Thanks! You are the best!

XOXO

****
15 minutes later
****
I brought the wrong bra... can you grab the black lace one that has a criss-cross (x) holding it together in the front. It is in the top drawer of my bureau. If you can't find that one...grab the black satin one that dips low in the front.

Thanks!!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

PS Don't kill yourself looking for anything except the navy dress, the earrings, the shoes and the bra.

****
Me: My life is over....

No comments: